CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Closed for bad weather

I got up this morning, a little late ( because my bed was SOOOOO comfy) but in plenty of time to get ready and walk to class.  So I washed my face, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair. Put on socks underwear, pants, undershirt, shirt,jacket, scarf, gloves, and shoes. 


Walked out my door, and notice that one of my suite mates put up a lovely sign.... it read:

"UTA closed, ALL CLASSES CANCELLED... Cafeteria still open"

S**t

So I went back to my room to call my sister, because without her knowing, I put her in charge of calling me and telling me these things, so I don't have to get out of bed. 

But I made the day productive and did laundry and homework. I was actually kinda mad that there were no classes.  It is too early in the semester to NEED a day off, and I just know that all of my teachers are going to do the "we have to cram and make up work" which me teaching myself things, which I am not good at... hence being at college.  

And as I write this I hear sleet and freezing rain hitting my window, which mean more than likely classes will be cancelled tomorrow.  

Here's hoping for warmer weather. 

1 thoughts to despense:

Anonymous said...

On Wednesday, I checked the website for UTD around 1:30 and it still said classes will resume at 1 so I went on my merry way after work to find that classes were canceled all day!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Oh the bright side, I got to see Steffan since I was already half way there.