CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

10 things i have learned.....so far

1. my govt teacher is a republican teaching roughly 100 democratic students:)  and former pres. bush might(MIGHT) be coming to speak to just my class. Not the whole school just my class. double :)


2. walking slowly up three flights of stairs doesn't make them easier, just prolongs the end of them. 

3. lots of people are eating lunch alone, not just me. 

4. who ever orders desks for the college  seems to think that 10 year olds are attending classes. 

5. my way around campus (sort of, although I probably still look like a dork.

6. walking in the cold at night to go get dinner is not as nice as walking downstairs in my slippers. 

7. my sonic boom alarm clock with bed shaker is AWESOME-- I really should have gotten one sooner, I may have saved Kyle from getting mad at me some mornings.

8. I am not the oldest person at college ( maybe in the dorms, not sure yet)

9. my classes are fun

10. my shower temperature is NOT consistent.  taking a shower in the morning is not fun, every time someone on my floor flushes (which is often) the water turns to scalding hot. Not good when washing soap off of your face. 

maybe at the end of the semester, I will have learned 10 academic things.  

5 thoughts to despense:

Sarah said...

if bush comes-- i am too :D oh, what i would give for a government class right about now-- you have no idea

Janie said...

you crack me up.
we are having vegetable soup for dinner tonight slippers welcome
:) Go eat dinner with someone else who is sitting alone. Did you find out about institute yet?

Tony said...

Nice to know Bush is keeping busy. ;)

Janie said...

oh and I think going faster on the stairs is easier in fact a little jog will do it well if no one is around watching

Sarah said...

see meg-- you're not that far away from janie's helpful advice :D get runnin those stairs-- lol