CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Graduation????

I know this day will come.... BUT.... right this moment it feels like a million miles away. I just looked over my degree audit, and started making a schedule for next fall. And it just all hit me....


have


long

way

to

go.

As my mother likes to say: If it were easy everyone would have a degree. 

And this all makes me think of a story by Robert Hastings that my sister once gave me called "The Station" if you have never read it you should check it out here

2 thoughts to despense:

Janie said...

he changed it - it seemed different than our wrinkled copies doesn't it?

Stephen Monteith said...

I guess that would mean you should be thinking not of how far away graduation is, but what you'll do once it has come and gone.

I'm sure you already do that, though. *winks, smiles*