CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Breakthrough

So.... after not falling asleep till almost 7am.... yes SEVEN IN THE MORNING.... Monday night, I rethought my problems.
 I am not stressed.... at least I don't feel stress... grades are great ( yea :p)  and money is fine.
so I looked at what is different in my life... besides everything.  
1. I am no longer working
2. I can't separate my bedroom from my living room, study room, lounging room
3.  I have ALOT of free time on my hands and nothing to fill it with.

I figured that getting done with my classes at 2 on most days and sitting in my room till I'm ready to go to sleep was not helping my situation. So for the last couple of days I have forced myself not to go back to my room after my last class. And started going to the wonderful MAC (Maverick Athletics Center) and working out. This place is awesome. And since I have been going at night they have this cool little cart  that will take you there so you are not walking alone in the dark (My aunt would have liked that.... she hated me being alone at night).  

I have never been against working out or exercise in general, but I also have never had that NEED to go, or the energy to change and drive there and then force myself to sweat and breathe hard, BUT.... I have got to say I have been loving it. They have cool T.V.s attached to the machines so you can watch what ever you want, or you can look out on to the street or face the basketball courts and watch the game that is being played.  I really felt like I was getting rid of alot of extra energy that I was holding on to. I have successfully slept the past three nights unaided.  

This is a pic from the MAC, the ellipticals are my favorite

4 thoughts to despense:

Janie said...

i'm jealous, since canceling the good cable I have not gotten back to exercising like I should

Anonymous said...

I think its great that you're exercising. =D

Tony said...

The elliptical is my favorite machine too. Glad you're sleeping better.

Sarah said...

jealous too-- love elipticals and would give anything to have a rec center at my fingertips-- take advantage while you can :D