CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Its contagious

So I got a camera.
For anyone who doesn't hear me talk about me sister I will let you know
that she is a wonderful budding photographer.
Click here to see her awesome stuff.
anyway, I am no where near as interested in photography as much as
she is, but I still have noticed that my old camera was a little
outdated. I got a cool new camera from NewEgg, which is a
awesome website. For an awesome price.
The canon powershot A590 IS is so cool becuase it is
you basic point and shoot, with advanced features.
So when my camera came today, I asked Janie to explain to me how to use it.
She said:
"Well to control the f-stop you need to be in the manual focus mode, and to get this
effect to need to increase your shutter speed by doing this... and this symbol means this"
Or something to that effect, most of what I heard was
"Wah wah wah,blah, hemina hemina, and you need to blah blah"
and then My eyes glazed over.
Hence I am not into photography as much as she is.
I need to read my manual, or else this will be a useless purchase.
So look forward to my pics, not as cool as hers
but still awesome cuase their mine.

2 thoughts to despense:

Janie said...

just because I know doesn't mean i don't shoot in auto sometimes too - i mean if it works why fight it??
but i do love f stops and all that other crap

Anonymous said...

Heck yes they're going to be awesome pictures! Why? Because I will be in most of them :)

and yes, i will be.

And you know.... if your just spending your money liberally, your more than welcome to hook a friend up with a new winter wardrobe *wink*... *wink wink wink*