CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

FREE STUFF:)

Today was the college fair... and I made out like a bandit!!! It was hot but worth it, I walked around with Jenny and we got an awesome hamburger with chips and a drink for 2 bucks. We got tons of pampletes and listened to lots of sales pitches. But it was tons of fun. They had live music and the band was awesome.


All in all it makes me happy on these days that I get a chance to go to college and live on campus. I know my age gets me down sometimes, but this is a great time of my life, no matter how old I am!!!

3 thoughts to despense:

Janie said...

they didn't talk you into a credit card did they?

Meg said...

No...I have a sister who would inflict bodily harm if I even gave them the time of day!!

Ashley the Great said...

You sound like a true college student now :) Jumping at the chance for free stuff because Lord knows we can't afford anything lol. Thanks for the coffee mug, it will definitely serve it's purpose.

Love the new dorm. I don't think I'll have to worry about your safety as much :P